Tuesday, February 17, 2009

sorry it's been so long!

Ooops. I didn't realize the last time I had posted was in October . . . last year! Here are a couple of photos from xmas, she has changed quite a bit from October.



As you can tell, Emma loooooves motorcycles. I'm not quite sure where her addiction came from (Jens), but she gets so excited to hear or see one on the street. Motorcycles were a gateway to "fast cars". When I accelerate on to the freeway, she says "fast car!" or "go, mommy, go!".

She is quite the chatterbox, sometimes using 2-3 words together. Her favorite things right now are Sesame Street, Abby Cadabby, Elmo, books, outside, and milk. I mean, this girl loves milk. So weird since she would only nurse the first 1 1/2 years of her life! She's weighs maybe 22 pounds after she has eaten and drank her milk. Still a small peanut, but growing taller, not wider.

I'm so happy she finally is showing interest in books being read to her. It's fun to see her enjoying the stories, but annoying that it's always the same 3-4 at least 3-4 times a day! I hope she loves reading as much as I did when I was younger.

I will try to keep more updated, I promise! She was sick for the entire month of January and beginning of February. First she was on an inhaler (non-steriod), then she had an ear infection in both ears (1st round of antibiotics), her cough never went away so it was a 2nd round of antibiotics and a different inhaler (non-steriod at my request) and she finally kicked the bad boy. Nothing worse than listening to your child cough all night long. She is very healthy right now, it's too bad we can't even go outside with all this rain!

No comments: